Digital Evangelism: Webinar Video
National Collegiate Director, North American Mission Board
Published by CMM Press
In this one hour webinar Paul Worcester gives a strong vision for doing evangelism during this crucial session of COVID-19 and shares some practical ideas for sharing Christ. The gospel is just as powerful through a screen! People tend to come to Christ in trouble and transition and this crisis is both.
A recent study by Faith Wire showed that 21.5% of non-Christians began reading the Bible and listening to online sermons during this quarantine. This is an unprecedented opportunity to share Christ.
Paul’s ministry at Chico State has been able to lead seven people to surrender to Christ in the last few weeks using virtual gospel appointments and digital discovery groups.
Watch this video with your students and challenge them to continue sharing the gospel during this strategic time. Make sure to check out the links below for more practical ideas for sharing Christ online!
TO ACCESS PAUL’S TALK OUTLINE AND DISCUSSION QUESTIONS: CLICK HERE
Helpful Links On Digital Evangelism
- Leading Digital Evangelistic Bible Studies Webinar Video and Resource
- GospelAppointments.com Free reproducible videos and lessons on how to share Jesus using gospel appointments.
- Discovering Purpose Digital Evangelistic Bible Study: A 4 week series with “how to guide” to help you get started leading an online Bible study with lost friends.
- The Fish Are Still Biting… Online by Brian Smith
- Three Habits for Everyday Evangelism: Audio Message and Bible Study
- How To Reach Your Personal Ministry Target: Audio Message, Blog Posts and Worksheet
- 10 Simple Ways To Evangelize During A Pandemic
- Dear College Students: The Mission Is Not Canceled