←Return to filtered list
The Freedom Fight
by Ted Shimer
Field Staff Director, Student Mobilization and founder of The Freedom Fight
Today’s pornography stimulates the brain like other addictive drugs and is hooking a generation. No one is immune—men, women, young, or old–to the destructive power of porn. It is waging war against a walk with Christ, a godly marriage (or future marriage), and is sidelining God’s people from Kingdom service.
This book shows a path to true, lasting freedom with a biblical, clinical, and gospel-centered approach to recovery. You will learn the six roots of porn addiction and how to effectively address them. Before God’s truth sets us free, it changes us. And because it changes us, the freedom lasts. Whether you need to quit porn yourself or you want to be equipped to help others, this book is for you. What if addressing a great threat to the Church is also a great opportunity for revival and growth? We are seeing it happen, and if you apply the principles in this book, you can see it happen, too.
In The Freedom Fight, you will learn …
- the side effects of porn addiction and how to avoid them.
- the natural and lasting cure to Porn Induced Erectile Dysfunction (PIED).
- how to stop watching porn for good.
- how porn impacts the brain and how to renew your mind.
- why quitting porn is so hard and the keys to make it happen.
- the six roots of a porn addiction and how to effectively address each one.
- a tool to help you resist temptation and build new brain pathways.
This book is the most needed discipleship resource in the Church today.