Webinar: Extending your ministry’s reach
If you couldn’t tell from our photo, this month’s webinar is trying to make you Stretch Armstrong. However, we aren’t trying to make you rubbery. It has to do with stretching the influence of your ministry to all corners of your campus.
- How do we look for other places to influence on campus if one place seems saturated or we aren’t seeing enough fruit?
- What is the balance between sowing broadly and deep investment?
- Which is more strategic: focusing on one affinity group at a time or several at a time?
- What IQ do I need to have to minister at Harvard or Stanford? (…just kidding)
- The Ripple Effect
- Eight Ways to Start a Ministry by Rick James (no, not that Rick James)
- Decoding Your Campus by Paul Worcester
- YouTube video: “What is God Doing in Your Fraternity or Sorority?”