←Return to filtered list
The “What If?” Conversation
by Bob Walz
Regional Trainer, Navigators
What if there is no class on campuses this fall?
What if there is an unprecedented response to the gospel during this season?
Watch this interview from Bob Walz, Regional Trainer with the Navigators set up the “What if?” conversation with four friends in ministry to answer these questions. Contributors include Keith Davy Executive Director of Campus Evangelism for Cru, Joel Johnson StuMo Regional Director, Jon Hietbrink InterVarsity Regional Director and the Every Campus Movement and Paul Worcester with BCM and Campus Multiplication Network.
We hope the ideas from these leaders will give you encouragement for your ministry and call you to intercede, innovate and initiate!
Helpful Links On Digital Evangelism
- Digital Evangelism Webinar Video by Paul Worcester
- Leading Digital Evangelistic Bible Studies Webinar Video and Resource
- Discovering Purpose Digital Evangelistic Bible Study: A 4 week series with “how to guide” to help you get started leading an online Bible study with lost friends.
- The Fish Are Still Biting… Online by Brian Smith
- Three Habits for Everyday Evangelism: Audio Message and Bible Study
- How To Reach Your Personal Ministry Target: Audio Message, Blog Posts and Worksheet
- 10 Simple Ways To Evangelize During A Pandemic
- Dear College Students: The Mission Is Not Canceled